This class is brought to you by a joint partnership between LeanDog and James Grenning, co-author of the Agile Manifesto. This training course helps you build knowledge, understanding, and skill in the engineering practices needed to build great code. You learn how to build flexible and modular software with very few defects, software that can have a long useful life. We teach you how to prevent defects and how to keep code clean over years of evolving needs.
Course Length Options:
- 2 days - Hands-on classroom only
- 4 days with Legacy Code Workshop (Recommended for existing code)
- 4 days with Walking Skeleton Workshop (Recommended for greenfield)
- For smaller groups a one day workshop is available.
- Understanding Test Driven Development
- Adapting TDD to Software Development
- Testable Designs
- Test Fakes, Stubs, Doubles, Mocks
- Keeping Tests Clean
- Test-Driving Next to the Silicon With Mock Objects
- Working with Legacy Code
This course will get you and your team well on the way to applying TDD in your development efforts.
We recommend this course for attendees with a technical background, including but not limited to the following:
- Embedded Software Developers
- Software Developers
- Technical team leaders
- Managers that want to know more about the technology they manage