This training course helps you build knowledge, understanding and skill in the engineering practices needed to build great C or C++ code. You learn how to build flexible and modular software with very few defects, software that can have a long useful life. We teach you how to prevent defects and how to keep code clean over years of evolving needs.
This course is a good option for individuals trying to sharpen skills, or small teams where an on-site class is not a good fit. It is also a good way for your team to get started and to know us better.
This course is delivered over the web, with James Grenning teaching live. The meeting will be hosted by WebEx or a similar service. You do not need an account.
- Test Driven Development Intro
- Adapting TDD to Embedded Software Development
- TDD and Collaborating Modules
- Test Fakes, Stubs, Doubles, Mocks
- Test-Driving Next to the Silicon With Mocks
- Working with Legacy C
We recommend this course for attendees with a technical background, including but not limited to the following:
- Embedded Software Developers
- Software Developers
- Technical team leaders
- Managers that want to know more about the technology they manage